5 Key Advantages of Having Stakeholder Contact and Email Distribution Lists
What are Stakeholders
Building a successful business requires much more than just a quality product and a willingness to innovate. Business growth requires investment from others, and in order to do that, you need stakeholders. Stakeholders are those with something invested in your organization – generally cash to help fund your operations. Every member in your investor base is a stakeholder. How do you locate stakeholders not only willing but able to help you grow? The answer is stakeholder contact and email lists. What advantages do you have here?
5 Key Advantages: Stakeholder Contact and Email Distribution Lists
- Segmentation – Obviously, not all potential investors are ideal for your needs. You need to vet potential stakeholders prior to communicating with them to ensure the right fit, the right capital available and much more. Targeted stakeholder contact and email distribution lists help here.
- Immediate Access – Building your stakeholder base is time consuming, and you need the means to streamline that process. By using stakeholder contact and email distribution lists, you have immediate access to direct communication routes to expedite your communications.
- Direct Communication – There’s no substitute for direct communication with stakeholders. Without immediate access to accurate contact information, this can be very difficult to ensure, and your success will suffer for it.
- Accuracy – Just because a stakeholder was willing to invest funds in an offer a year ago, they might not be in the same position today. Accurate, up to date stakeholder contact and email distribution lists give you access to those able and willing to invest in your offering today.
- Faster Growth – Building an investor base can be immensely time consuming. However, with access to the right contact and distribution lists, you can bypass that frustration and ensure faster growth.
Market Connect specialises in investor relations and communication solutions for companies of all types, in all niches. It has successfully represented over 30 ASX listed and private companies since 2002. Its principal, Simon Watkin has over 20 years financial markets and communications experience and prior to founding Market Connect he worked with global investment bank and stockbroker ABN Amro. Market Connect prides itself on its contacts, knowledge and experience in financial markets.