MC Vendor Advocacy Process
Benefits of MC Property Vendor Advocacy
“Saving you time and money to maximise your real estate returns.”
– Have the entire sales process managed from start to finish by a “hands on” Licensed Real Estate Agent and expert.
– Having an independent 3rd party managing the process will save you considerable time, money and stress in order to achieve the highest possible price.
– We understand the way agents work and how to best handle the many twists and turns that can take place from start to finish.
– We will save you considerable expense in terms of fine tuning effective marketing and negotiating commission structures to ensure the agent is working to maximise the eventual sale price.
– There is no conflict of interest as we do not seek payment for services from any agent. We are on your side!
– Selling cost savings + Higher sale price = You win both ways!
In the sale of your property, there are a number of key activities and processes that need to be coordinated in order to achieve the ultimate objective of realising the highest possible sale price in the most cost effective manner.
Activities flow chart (summary):
1. Meet : To discuss your personal needs and preferred approach.
2. Appraise and Advise : Provide an accurate guide as to what your property is worth and advise on the best approach to realise the highest possible price.
3. Agent selection: Meet and interview 3 to 4 agents with a strong local presence and proven track record. Review marketing proposals and potential to achieve the best result. Shortlist and negotiate commission structures and proposed marketing costs. Select the best agent after dissecting and explaining their proposals to you.
4. Property presentation and styling options: Position the property at its best based on most cost effective approach.
5. Review sales documentation (Vendor Statement/Contract of Sale)
6. Oversee sales campaign : Review all advertising copy and photography. Make sure that the agent is performing and that the marketing is effective. Constant dialogue/meetings with agent and provide constant feedback on real progress.
7. Negotiate : Deal with “offers” and handle all negotiations with the agent based on our price goal/objective.
8. Sell : Set reserve price and auction instructions. Successfully negotiate the highest possible price.
9. Settle : Ensure a smooth transition to full settlement on sale.